Thursday, September 23, 2010

Visualization Aids (for the Hard of Imagining)

That's me. Postcrash, o'course. And that's the bike, also postcrash. I apologize for any spontaneous gagging that my seductive pose may induce; I was not in a good place at the time.


Who is in better shape? Well, unless you think scrap metal is a particularly attractive end to a storied life (and I know there are some of you out there!), I'd say I came out on top. Then again, I still haven't discovered what's causing the rattling in my head every time I vomit [since the crash, vomit fits (vomfits) and hallucinations have become regular occurrences]. Happy travels!



























(To ensure the full effect has been reached)

1 comment:

  1. Bob, that's too bad about your bike. When I was in Ireland way back in '76, I wrecked a boat in Ballyheigue. Belonged to a family from Cork who were on holiday. I still haven't lived it down here or in Ireland. Have a great time in Wales.
    Char Kelly

    ReplyDelete